* The all important timeline on the wedding day!
* What time do I schedule my makeup artist for?
* What time do I tell the bridesmaids to arrive, the groomsmen, my parents?
* What time do the flowers need to arrive?
* How long will we need for photographs?
So many questions!!!
As a professional Nashville wedding photographer, I work closely with the bride and groom to determine a timeline for the wedding day. There are so many things that happen on that day that can cause delays and frustration without the proper planning. We will start with your ceremony time and work out a timeline from there. You will know exactly when the groomsmen need to be dressed, when the makeup artist should have your makeup application complete, and when we will start to take photographs. A photographer that cares about making your day special will take the time to work out these details. They will provide you with a detailed time sheet showing exactly what should happen when. Leave nothing to chance and your day will be as stress free as possible.
Nashville Wedding Photography by Nashville Wedding Photographer, Jon Reindl
For the ultimate Nashville Wedding Photography experience.