Jaisie and Kyle
Brentwood Methodist & The Westin Nashville
January 13, 2018
When we met with Jaisie before her wedding we laughed about the unpredictability of the weather in January and boy Nashville did not disappoint. The week of the wedding we had a record breaking winter cold front roll in and the high for the wedding day was 27 degrees with a low of 13! However, from the time we arrived at the beautiful Westin in Nashville everything about this wedding day was perfect. It may have been extremely cold outside but the day was filled with so much joy and warmth that it was easy to forget the temperature outside.
Jaisie and Kyle spent the morning getting ready with family and friends at the Westin and were married at the Beautiful Brentwood Methodist Church. Every detail on this wedding day was thoughtfully planned and we are thrilled to have been a part of this wonderful wedding day.
Enjoy this little sneak peak with so many more gorgeous images to come.
Jon Reindl Photography
- Wedding Ceremony | Brentwood United Methodist
- Reception | The Westin - Nashville
- Wedding Planner | Angela Profitt
- Wedding Dress | Chrislyn's Formals
- Wedding Dress Designer | Sophia Tolli
- Videographer | Peerless Films
- Cake Artist | Jay Qualls
- DJ | Spangler Entertainment
- Makeup | Andrew Pentecost
- Floral | Lauren Marie Atkinson Designs
- Hair | Karissa Page Beauty
- Lighting | Nashville Event Lighting
- Tuxedos | Street Tuxedo
- Vintage Jaguar | Matchless Limo
- Bridesmaids Dress | The Spoiled Lady